View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #13053
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I haven't posted here in a while, so here's an update. Since the last post I've read.

Richard Matheson, I Am Legend. Great. I’m don’t know why I put off reading this for so long.

Nomi Aldort, Raising Our Children Raising Ourselves. I need to grow up.

Arlene G. Taylor, The Organization of Information. Dull, but informational. I needed to read this book, but probably only about three chapters of it.

John Updike, Rabbit, Run. This was very good. I’m glad I choose to finally read some Updike this year.

Dave Bidini, Tropic of Hockey: My Search for the Game in Unlikely Places. Now I’m all full of piss and vinegar and want to cross-check someone. A really enjoyable travel-history-personal story book on finding the game one loves again.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote