View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #223
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Since the KF doesn't have a 3G phone there is never any charges for Whispernet sending of documents. I've been Whispernetting docs to my K3, K4, and KF and have never had any charges because they are all three WiFi only. In all the years I've owned Kindles, I've only been charged once for Whispernetting via 3G, and that was $0.15 way back in 2009 when I had a K3 with 3G. Amazon clearly stated we would be charged but they rarely did charge us.

OK, thanks. Like I said, I have never owned a Kindle and from what I was reading on their site it says there is a fee attached. However, I respect your experience and I'll take a leap of faith and see what happens. At least I know where I can find you to get my 15 cents back.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-29-2011 at 10:12 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote