View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #32
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
Here is my quote: "you that don't buy DRM'd books, no problem, you're not my market" –thus I didn't say DRM is limiting my audience. (maybe I'm wrong!) My first book HAS been pirated and I don't think I'm getting any benefit from it–it's a guide for the criminal investigator. Maybe I'm naive here but people that buy pirated books just aren't my market. My second book is about a criminal case I worked years ago about trafficking in wildlife with all sorts of ugly twists and turns.
Er. People who don't buy DRM'd books buy non-DRM'd books. They're not admitting to piracy when they say "I don't buy DRM'd books". Was that unclear, or have I misunderstood your quote?