View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 01:31 PM   #36
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I keep the previous download of updates until the next update after succeeds.
So I have a Calibre624 in my downloads. That will be removed when 6.6 is stable. (I also remove Problem downloads as soon as the patch appears)
So looking back, I have the previous version of those tools to fall back to.

Note: Some of the updates are required just because Calibre is now using a newer version of its building blocks (eg Python, QT...) Kovid does post long before this happens so that PI authors are ready
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote