View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #396
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
What is "screen lift"?
Never heard that expression before.
It seems like the screen is lifting :-) There was som discussion at the Swedish Android forum about this. Some people having ordered it had this problem. There are suggested fixes. It also seems that Asus have a world guarantee so if they start selling it in Sweden people that have bouyght it in other ways can use that. Rumour say they are going to start sell it in Sweden in the beginning of September.

The other problem I have seen mentioned are dead pixels.

But I still want to buy one when I am at the Worldcon in Chicago in the beginning of September.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote