View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasssysweeet View Post
I've done a reset, twice. I have used the Calibre for two years and never changed the settings. This all happened a few days after the new KF update. As I said all my old files converted two years to a couple months ago work fine. I tried resetting all Calibre settings back to default, that didn't work. The settings I usually use are 'putting a space between paragraphs', 'don't add table of contents', and I used to use 'enable sharing'. I never mess with the settings too much because I don't know what most of it means. In fact I used Calibre for a whole year before I realized what metadata was and that I could insert a new cover. LOL. I was ecstatic. I found a site where one other person seems to be having this problem at the same time mine started but no one seems to be active on the thread so I came here.
Try this, download a free mobi from Smashwords and sideload it. See if you get crashes still. We need to narrow down if a Calibre converted mobi is really the problem or not.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote