View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
sonofpendragon
Member Retired
sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
If it's Kindle you mean, then a html file uploaded via KDP, either using Center and Break tags for much of the content, and at the same time omitting many / most para codes. Now I don't do EPub yet, I am still learning that myself, but some publishers have told me that when generating EPubs, the progs used retain most of the doc style formatting anyway, although you do have to make the headings uniform, but, on foreign ground re EPubs still, so I am sure others will suggest the best way.
sonofpendragon is offline   Reply With Quote