View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #21
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I say go for it. I think the options people have suggested are a good one or maybe if you're thinking of upgrading you could do yours. I'd suggest definitely only allowing yourself to purchase the titles for it. You can discuss titles and what he wants to read and maybe even suggest things you'd think he'd like some times.

You can teach them all you want about taking care of things, but some times you just have to let them learn. Set the rules, say it's their responsibility and give guidance on how to take care of it, but I really don't think some people learn responsibility until the responsibility is on them. Until they are invested in it.

I took plenty of things apart as a kid. It's what kids, especially boys, do. I'm trying to figure out when my son gets a digital camera (previously used by me) to goof around with. I'm thinking 4 years old. I'm thinking it lasts until nap time if I'm lucky.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote