View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #26
ancalex
ancalex has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ancalex has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ancalex has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ebookwise 1150
Thank you for this suggestions, they are very useful, it's a shame but I completely forgotten about filters in the open dialog. That's more better now.
About the perl script that you mentione in your post, I must say, sorry but I don't know perl so I can not follow your sugestion. Even with the javascript I had to tell I was in trouble because I'm new also in java scripting.
Anyway for lit converting I find a program called "clit" at http://www.convertlit.com/ and seems to be interesting, it converts lit to OEBPS. I made some testing and it is working fast but the .opf project that is saved seems to be not compatible with Ebook Publisher's own .opf .
Please detail me a little because I don't understood very well what you want to say with:
Quote:
Now only if we can get access to the .tmp (html) file that gets created (and then deleted) by eBook Publisher as well as the images. I tried .epub, but the images are not stored (a bug with eBook Publisher).
I guess I missing something, (never used .opf only for creating ebooks)
ancalex is offline   Reply With Quote