View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #35655
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I have an inversion jobbie, similar to the above, except with a fabric back rest. I use it about once a month, just to put some invisible space between the bones in me back. I never feel it doing anything, but I sure get back aches and neck aches when I *don't* do it for a while!
See, I'm 5'3" and used to date a 6'3" guy. He'd pick me up off the ground, in a bear hug, and I'd hear all my vertebrae releasing a little. Ahhhhh! Without him, I had to buy one of these. Not nearly as good, but it works.
I'm going to save this post to show to my wife as justification as to why I spent $229 + $5 S&H for a device she'll no doubt call frivolous and a waste of money (in other words, I haven't told her yet! ).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote