View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #231
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Because I guess then they'd be officially acknowledging that they've released a product with a flawed screen, which is after all the most important part of an e-reader, and since there are a lot of people out there who can't see the blotches (lucky them!) they probably don't want to do that.
That's my thinking too, although they'd be better off saying what Harry said which is that the color hues are inherent to the PW design and not a defect. I guess I'll see what the newest PW today brings. If it's worse than my current one I'll just keep the one I have now. It's definitely the best one I have had so far as the color hues are very faint and the screen is overall very even. Did you decide if you're keeping yours?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote