View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #646
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Dear Diet Diary,

My new bathroom scales have been ordered and fingers crossed will come on Monday. Hopefully there will be no arguing about weight and no leaning forwards to lose another half a kilo. I am hoping that the weight on the picture will be the same in real life

Digital stuff often comes with a plastic protector over the LCD screen with some printing on it. If your scale comes with these numbers on it, simply don't remove the plastic and never turn ON the scale when you use it. What a great way to lose weight!

I'm down to 87kg now... that's 16kg down since July. And I can climb 12 flights of stairs without stopping. That's 10 more than I could do in July too! and when I stop, I only need to rest for a minute or two, then I can do another 6 without stopping. I've decided that when my next birthday rolls around, I will celebrate 64 instead of 66. Hell, everything else is going down. Why not my age too?!?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote