View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #1413
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
You can't see that without an account. I tried to register for an account, but haven't heard anything back and now it says 'Username or password incorrect' instead of 'you don't have permission'. So I think my req was denied.

Even then, that looks like a forum rather than a dedicated fiction site.

So, odds are against it getting supported.
Yes, it is forum based with an area for Works in Progress and Completed. If it makes any difference though, story threads are the story only. There is a separate section for comments on each story.

If you want to at least take a look, PM me and I'll share my username/password.