View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #453
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
LOL!!!

There is a company named Android? Bada? Symbian?

Please tell me where these companies are incorporated. What is their stock value? What were their earnings last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
I currently have an iphone 4 and I'm able to upgrade my phone 10/3/12 and I was so unimpressed by the iphone 5 I will be looking at an android phone. And if there are more people like me then apple is in trouble.

My daughter who is apple all the way (owns phone 4 and ipad 3) started predicting the decline of apple after Steve Jobs died, she gave them 5 years. Even she said she's not going to upgrade to the 5, she'll save her money and upgrade to 4s its cheaper and their isn't much of a difference thats worth the extra cost.
My feeling is that this is one of the last products we'll ever see that Steve Jobs likely contributed to during his lifetime. From now on, the great unknown.