View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:22 AM   #11
Queen of Maps
Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks JSWolf and PeterT,

I downloaded a different book from the same library catalogue and that one read fine on my Kobo so I'm sure its a problem with the original file. I contacted the library to explain the problem with "Silesian Station" and they replied saying unfortunately they didn't have the resources or technical know how to look into it (understandable) so I suggested they contact there supplier as it may be a faulty file. We'll see.

The ISBN of the copy I got was 978-1-90696-449-8
Queen of Maps is offline   Reply With Quote