View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
you'll probably want to watch out for the magazine delivery fees US residents experience when traveling or living internationally. Unless somebody wants to correct me? I believe that magazines cannot be downloaded to a computer first and there is a $4.99/week charge to download them via Whispernet?

I have a hard time keeping current with this issue because I don't travel internationally often. But unless Amazon has changed their policy that's the way it used to be.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote