View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #14
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
I love my Sony ereader and i consider them to be the best ereaders i ever had. I will use them until they are dead. I just bought a backup T3 that was on promotion and will keep it in reserve if something bad happen to my T2 I use now.

I think the design and quality of Sony readers is not matched by any of the other companies. Too bad they are leaving the market.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote