View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #492
adullday
Enthusiast
adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adullday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The wrong edition of The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror, by Christopher Moore, was transferred to my B&N library. The edition I purchased, Version 2.0 (yes, it's called Version 2.0), contains a short story not in the first edition. I reported this and the Two Towers problem to Barnes and Noble and they said to be patient and the rest of my books would arrive. When I told them that the problem wasn't about missing books, but about the wrong books, they referred me to Fictionwise. Fictionwise told me to be patient and the rest of my books would arrive.

>sigh<

I assume they must be overwhelmed with support requests, and I can't imagine that they could be clueless about the Two Towers problem, so I'll just open a new pair of tickets and see what happens. Fingers crossed, got my lucky rabbit's foot, and maybe I'll dig under the snow and try to find a yellowed four leaf clover.
adullday is offline   Reply With Quote