View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
tnkclark
tnkclark began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel
I don't know if Jay955528 ever resolved his issues with the Pandigital Novel and Aldiko, but I'm having similar issues now. I tried to use Connect To Folder, but it is greyed out and can't be selected when the PDN is plugged in. Calibre recognizes that PD Novel is connected.

I've also tried customizing the device plugin. It doesn't seem to matter what I put in for a template, the books always load into /sdcard/eBooks. I have to send to Main Memory to get this to work. Send to storage card A and Send to storage card B are also greyed out and can't be selected.

I can change the metadata used to make up the file name in the plugin setup and that works, but I can not get Calibre to put the files in the /sdcard/eBooks/import directory.
It would be nice to get this working so Calibre is aware of which books are in Aldiko and which ones are not. Now, once the books are moved into the import directory and imported, they disappear from Calibre's view of the PDN.

Any more suggestions? It seems that Calibre is not using the directory portions of the plugin setup. Is this a bug or working as designed?

Thanks for any help.
tnkclark is offline   Reply With Quote