View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
flying_babyb
flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: still deciding!
Need one that reads outloud!

I need a e reader or tablet that is under $100 plays games and reads outloud. This is for a dislexic (sp) child, aged 12. I am also looking for a second one that reads to you and has changable font. Its for my 78 year old grandma who is Not techinal savy. Also I am looking for a tablet that plays games,reads, and does word (or somthing simlar). this is for a college student writing a novel. ALl 3 must be under $100 each!
flying_babyb is offline   Reply With Quote