Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #302
LiquidGear
Zealot
LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
Hi Liquid Gear,

The $0.99 price was an experiment that failed as I attempted to increase volume to help with my fundraising for public radio. Sales in the US literally halted as soon as the price decrease took effect. I stuck with it for a couple of weeks and then went back to the regular $2.99 price. Sales have been slow since then but at least they have existed. The US market especially seems to regard the $0.99 price point with suspicion. I have no idea where $4.99 is showing up since when I just checked Amazon it was $2.99.

For the next couple of days you can get Boomerang for free from Smashwords. Coupon code is in my previous post. I'm hoping to get feedback on the latest format tweaks before it rolls back out to B&N, Apple and others.

Sorry about the confusion.
im not sure if i could give you a feedback if i get it on Smashwords.. Coz Amazon is not letting me provide reviews from free books that i got
LiquidGear is offline   Reply With Quote