View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
As far as I know, there isn't a "default" font for ADE—it depends on which fonts the manufacturer has licensed for their particular reader's use. For the Sony, the built-in serif is Bitstream's Dutch Roman 801, which is pretty much a bog-standard Times clone. However, the desktop ADE client is using something else, but I've been having a hard time identifying exactly what it is. It looks a bit like Century Old Style, but some of the characters are different. If I'm able to nail it down, I'll post back. But I'd say you should be pretty safe using a Times Roman or Times New Roman.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote