View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Something to remember is that unlike a PC or a MAC, if the Kobo eReading application crashes, it is more than likely that the screen will stay looking like a book IS being read.

There is a long standing intermittent issue I still see on my Touch where the screen stops responding to presses. At least on the Touch I can then press the button to return to the main screen (but this too is non responsive).

At this point all I can do is to turn the unit off; this requires a LONG hold over of the power switch. I can't remember if the screen changes at this point to the power off or not. Finally, a power back on and the device is back working again.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote