View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I'm with HarryT, I don't usually buy books based on the cover. I normally buy a book because of the author, recommendations or reviews. But, there are two exceptions:

- If there are two different editions in the shop, I will choose the cover I like best, even if it costs a little more.

- If I am just browsing, I will pick up a book because the cover caught my eye. That could be in either a good or a bad way. An anime style cover is not likely to do that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote