View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post

- Does it blow up anywhere? No.

- Does it work? Yes. Can you browse and download? Yes.

- Does it connect? Yes. Are there any issues? No.

- Constructive suggestions for improving help messages. Didn't need any help messages. Straightforward.

- Constructive suggestions for improving functionality, keeping in mind that it is not a general OPDS browser. Saw nothing needing improvement. Works.

- Did we break anything in the wireless connection part? No. I switched and downloadedu books alternately through content server connection, and direct connection to library as wireless device. Repeated multiple times, lots of switching between connections. No connection or disconnection problems.

- And anything else you want to say. It is cool. Fast. Easy. And I couldn't make it fail. But I'll keep trying…

-----

Edit: I love Calibre Companion. I wish it were available for all of my devices.
I could not have said it better, my experience was exactly the same. Works flawlessly in all regards. I, too, switched back and forth between wireless and CS several times and no issues at all. Love CC. Acer iconia a200, ICS, stock ROM.

Now, as I mentioned in my pm, I'm going to root this puppy and go nuts. I can't imagine there will be any differences but I'll report back either way assumption gapps doesn't give me trouble. :-)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote