View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the link Charlesatan, I got some ideas from it.

And yes I put anthology instead of collection, just happened to be in my mind as the writing group I'm in is think about making one.

As for not editing, I always edit everything that I put on my website myself as throughly as I can. However, I'm dyslexic and there is a good chance a mistake or two will make it through. This is why anything I try to sell I gets professionally edited.

I would love to be able to write error free but that ain't in the cards. And as much as I don't want to sour any reads to my writings, I wonder about the reader who gets something free and can't overlook a typo or two.

Have fun, Jan
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote