Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #620
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhck View Post
Skydive, I can confirm problems with upgrade to 2.1.1. Upgrade was during flashing reported as unsuccessful (due to "partition write error"), but everything seems to be (relatively) working.
I did not have problems, but may be because it is a different device. However I did update using the automatic update procedure: copied the files to the sd card, then I selected "check for updates" from the menu, and the machine went to check the SD card first, and updated from there - I am saying this just in case it helps. As for the pdfviewer, later I will post the same file with Adobeviewer and pdfviewer.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote