View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Sorry, it was a busy weekend...

Using a BeBook 1 with ADE software upgrade (6", 600x800):

Original pictures -
The table only showed two columns, and only one or two rows per page.
The body type pictures took up half the height of the page, and about half the width. The included labels were quite legible.

Formatted images:
The table showed all three columns, and had many rows per page. It was quite usable.
The body type pictures were tiny (perhaps an inch high) and pixilated. The lables were unreadable.

A very interesting result. It looks like tables can be useful, if the device limits are discovered and respected. I'm not sure how non-typical (iPad?) devices might be different, however. And it looks like the treatment of image resizing needs more investigation.

I also looked at the files with Lucidor, which showed the table correctly, but failed to display some images in the original-images files (perhaps it does not resize images at all).

Hope this helps. I know pictures would help more, but I'm not too good at uploading pictures...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote