View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #127
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by babadockia View Post
sorry about my dumb question, but how did you change these values? i am interresting in increasing the footer a bit, so I can see the number of pages, but not like the default sizes, and decreasing the header, and the fonts accordingly.
Me too, but it is not obvious. The patch's author should know, but I do not speak Russian!
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote