View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@theducks - are the Modified timestamps on those 766 books the same (you may need to tweak the date format to see a 'real' timestamp) and if so are they close to the time at which you upgraded to 0.97.

My Create dates are 'ok' but I don't make any use of create date.

I was using modify date as the secondary key in my Default View Manager configuration, and as the primary key in one of the other 2 View Manager configurations. I still am, but no longer for any useful purpose

BR

ps : I suspect many people don't-use/look-at/care-about Modified Date, from memory its not in the default Book List columns

Last edited by BetterRed; 11-28-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: add ps
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote