View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #49
JohnHileman
Author
JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Copyright. That is an antiquated, and selfish notion. People will pay for your books if they want you to keep writing. We need not fear free sharing of our hard work. Those who don't pay, help spread the word.

I gladly offer free coupons to anyone interested in reading my book. In fact, email me a armadonlion [at] gmail [dot] com, and I'll gladly send you a coupon to get my Fantasy book VRIN: ten mortal gods for free. You would be doing me a favor. Just by reading it, you will make it visible to other people, who may want to read it. And some of those people will likely buy it.

I don't think we as writers have anything to fear.

Regards,

John Michael Hileman

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-01-2012 at 02:35 PM.
JohnHileman is offline   Reply With Quote