View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I am not sure about the Kindle DX but remember reading that there were a lot of special language-specific characters that the original Kindle wouldn't display.

I'm sorry I don't know more about it; English is the only language I can read well enough to bother buying books for, so I've never tried using a Kindle to display these characters myself.

If no one else knows the answer, perhaps you could tell us, when your Kindle DX arrives?
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote