View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #30
Derrin
Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Nexus 7, TF101
Hi All, while you're waiting for an answer from the creator of Moon+ i use the following method to get books into my Nexus 7 ereader app.

I use dropbox on my PC to synch the Calibre library folder on my NAS to my dropbox account then use DropSync on my tablet to sync with the books folder on the device. This way i've got an up to date copy of my Calibre library on my device at all times and can import books to the reader at will without the need to grant the reader app any un-necessary permissions to drop box.

I'm still looking for an android app that will simply read the library direct from my nexus without me needing to manually import titles though

EDIT: I found reference to FBReader elsewhere on the forum, it does the job admirably

Last edited by Derrin; 02-26-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Additional info
Derrin is offline   Reply With Quote