View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:04 AM   #24
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Just ordered one too... Now I need to see when I'll get it (I didn't have a positive experience with that webshop before, regarding delivery time...)
Ordered mine from Amazon UK, showing as dispached now with an E.T.A. of 8th Feb - So god knows where they are dispatching it from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Or for people don't don't have huge pockets in which a 6" device fits... I'll be able to put this one in the breastpocket of my coat. I probably won't be using it to read for hours on end, but it's a very nice size for an "emergency" reader (aka, a reader you can always take with you in case you have 5 minutes in which you can read...)
Thats my theory, will be handy to take it with me when I know I will be waiting somewhere for a short while, cheap enough to risk at the beach as well.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote