View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've had the same problem for weeks now; the website won't take my cc info. Kobo has been very slow to respond and their suggestions, of the clear your cache and try a different browser variety, haven't helped. I still have an active ticket, but I'm ready to give up.

I honestly don't get it. Not only have I never had a problem like this with any other website, I've been a very good customer of Kobo's, and there's no urgency on their part to fix this.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote