View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Hmmm... available locales should go into /opt/amazon/ebook/config/locales/. I know that langpicker seems to have a UI component, but I never got to interact with it. How do you get there in the first place?
Should additional locale definition be contained in an additional file with format of default.properties or it should be added as something else?

Langpicker UI could be invoked (I assume) with sending event via lipc. Look into /etc/upstart/langpicker.conf. But I didn't managed to create additional locale definition so that it could be seen by langpicker (but it's definitely must be located in /opt/amazon/ebook/config/locales/). And when langpicker sees only one locale definition, it chooses it automaticaly without showing GUI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Anyway, I don't think that's a huge deal though, because you can use the settings menu. These screenshots give a pretty good impression of what it looks like. The main settings page is already semi-localized (first attempt).
Looks pretty cool!
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote