View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Adding new chapter, what about CSS link?

Hello,

First of all thank you for a great software to create EPUB files. I have been looking for a WYSIWYG epub editor for some time.

I have a question. I have my first chapter created and CSS files constructed so that the paragraphs look nice and all, but when I create a new chapter is there a way to automatically include the CSS file inclusion?

<link href="../Styles/Style0001.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

It seems to me a little bit funny for a user to always having to remember to add this into code. Not that I don't know how to do it since I am a web developer myself, but for those people who don't know HTML.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote