View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #56
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
it is indeed hard to find words at the display of such a generousity. (I know because i tried to) I shouldn't wonder too much about it since it seems to be an universal truth for every human language that more idioms for unpleasant than for the joyoful happenings are present, but regardless of that - sometimes I think I should share YGGs sig: (I used to think my English wasn't too bad, then I joined this forum)

I'm still looking for a word enabling me to express how impressed and touched I am, since the usage of gentleman in matters of honourable and in all means great behaviour, has been as much often misused as speaking of love when feelings of another nature had to be discussed. Yet I still have found none better.
If there is one I am all willing to listen.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote