View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #2005
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriu View Post
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/6736...et/perfect-run

I placed the link to the chapter of the story, as well. I using a Kindle Paperwhite to read it. At the moment, I don't have the other story on hand (nor can I even remember which one it was, I figured it was a fluke problem)
I'm not seeing this problem on my Kindle 3g with FFDL mobi, azw3 converted from epub or mobi converted from epub. Nor do I see anything questionable in the HTML near there.

If you want to email me the file you see the problem in, I use gmail.com user address retiefjimm. Or if you find other examples, I can look at them.