View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Ah - just the ticket. Thanks.
OK, I now have it 'working' - in that a book of type PMLZ now gets imported into Calibre.

But by doing it this route, I seem to have bypassed the PMLZ import filter, and so none of the metadata or images work right. I've checked that my PMLZ file is a good file, by re-importing it. Which gets me cover image* and metadata correctly.

Is there any way I can get Calibre to reprocess the file I return from my Filetype plugin, to pass it on to the PMLZ import filter?

Or am I asking the wrong question, and there's a better way to do what I want?

*Well, if I manually change the <pmlname>_img folder name in the archive to "images". I thought the PMLZ import supported the _img folder name, but apparently not.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote