View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxrLvr View Post
so I sent in my first Kindle2 cause it had the screen fade issue, and I noticed when I got the new one that the 5 way controller doesn't respond all the time when you try to move right. does anyone else have this problem?

at first it wasn't that annoying, but its really starting to bug me... is this something worth calling amazon about? i am not sure if i want to get another new one, in the event that it has another issue with it that is worse than this...
Absolutely call. You should not have to deal with a device that doesn't work to your satisfaction.

The money spent for it is far to high to settle for something that doesn't work properly.

If you do call, and don't get satisfaction, wait and call again perhaps the next day. There seems to be varying different levels of service there........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote