View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Interesting, I always considered Mossflower to be the first in the series. Although I suppose it's considered more of a prequel since it doesn't have the same direct connection as the others.

Edit: So I checked wikipedia and it seems that Redwall was published before Mossflower. Curious, because I recall reading Mossflower when it first came out and having to wait for Redwall. It's entirely possible that after all this time it's my memory that is faulty. :P

Last edited by jehane; 07-17-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: update
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote