View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #35943
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My sister and I just made tzaziki. Tomorrow evening my parents are going to visit friends and my sister and I decided to make it a fun night with movies and snacks. Tomorrow, before work, I'll go to the market and get carrots, cucumber and turkish bread to go with the tzaziki.
Can you make 'Falafel?' Easy peasy to do, and tzaziki is the very best topping for it! There are simple prepared mixes for falafel that taste just as good as when made from scratch, only only take 10 minutes to make. I make it often as it's low-cal, high fiber, and tastes great! BTW, tomatoes go really well with tzaziki too!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote