View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
I should tell you that I'm not able to edit or read stylesheets. I'm learning on the fly :-). When I open the book in Calibre, or on my e-reader, the hyperlinks in the table of contents work. When I open the book with Sigil, the links become dead..... Even if I just open the book and save it unchanged. I could post the book on Zippyshare so you could check it out for yourself, if that's allowed on this forum...