View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #21546
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
White Choclate Mocha from Starbucks. I had a Rooibos on the drive in and a glass of water once I got here. Then I was inspired by my sons desire to suck down as many calories as he can, yesterday he went through 48 ounces of formula, and went to Starbucks.

The kid is three months old and eating 48 ounces of formula. I am so screwed when he is a teenager. We are going to need three pizzas on pizza night. One for the hubby and I and two for Lucas.
Not to mention the gallons of milk you'll be needing!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote