View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #8
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
I didn't do another factory reset, but I did try a few things and it seems to be related somehow to the SD card.

Via the Reader, I formatted the SD card, erasing all of the files that were on it. I checked my YA Fantasy/Urban Fantasy collection again (this collection is shown in the photos of my original post illustrating the problem I'm having). The "removing" spots were gone.

I loaded a handful of files back onto the SD card and checked the collection again. None of the files on the SD card go in the YA Fantasy/UF collection, but the "removing" spots were showing up there again. They showed up in a few main memory collections and some of the SD-only collections.

So I popped the SD card out and checked the YA Fantasy/UF collection again and the "removing" spots were gone again. I don't know why it's happening, but I think it's safe to say that it has something to do with the SD card.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote