View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #28
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
I'm seeing similar behavior on my Fire. Cover art works intermittently, sometimes it shows on the carousel and sometimes it doesn't. Wipe the device and reload and cover art that used to work no longer does.

In the meantime cover art for the same files is 100% reliable on my iPad and iPhone, so I don't think it is a file issue, or a Calibre conversion issue, it is specific to the Fire.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote