View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #4944
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
This collar is cool as hell isn't. I stumbled on it while looking for a personalized dog collar for Norton. Although I'd love to buy it, I didn't even bother to try to find out the price because I know I could never afford it. If any of you rich MobileReaders out there are interested, the URL for that store is http://www.dogmalondon.com/.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	igor-custom-dog-collar.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	83913  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote