Thread: tired eyes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
When I first started using my reader, I noticed that my eyes were very tired. I couldn't figure out why, as I was using the same lighting conditions that I normally used for regular paperback books. I tried using larger fonts but it didn't help much.

I finally figured out that the low lighting conditions that were acceptable for regular books were not sufficient for my eink screen. A 10 dollar clip-on lamp solved the problem, and I can now use the smallest font without experiencing any type of eye strain.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote