View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #371
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthemood View Post
With the android version (i63) coming out, is there any hope for a firefly i62 GUI upgrade ? A truthful answer would be appreciated, no matter how depressing it might be. Thank you.
I fear that the current support for the Onyx models: M92, Firefly i62HD i62HD and over, due to the emergence of new models.
Planned obsolescence, is called perverse practices by all enterprises.
However, there are Booxtor promises to continue with the support.
The question is whether it will meet .....

The least we can ask Onyx, is that at least release the code so that users can left to our own alternative solutions on our own.

And the lesson to be learned from this and other manufacturers, is not to buy products with beta firmware full of bugs.
In the hands of consumers is the key that these things do not happen.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote